Oxford Country Cottages are ideally located between Oxford and Bicester Heritage, a home for 40 specialist classic car businesses based at the 444 acre former WW2 RAF Bomber Training Station.
Bicester Heritage hosts the quarterly Sunday Scramble, a popular event for car enthusiasts from around the world.
Oxford Country Cottages offers accommodation for Bicester Heritage visitors and your cars, with space in our modern agricultural barns to keep your cars dry and secure during your stay
- Heated outdoor swimming pool April – October
- Stunning walled courtyard garden
- Jacuzzi hot tub (6 seater)
- Table tennis
- BBQ area
- Pets are welcome
- Beds & bowls are provided
- Subject to written permission and a £50 fee.
- Family Friendly
- Childrens’ toys & books
- Cots, highchairs & crockery
- Secure walled garden
- Wendy House full of toys
- Farm Shop in the courtyard
- Fresh, frozen & shelf groceries
- Plenty to rustle up a meal for late arrivals
Book Online & Availability
For detailed information on live availability, pricing and/or book online information please enter your preferred dates below:
Booking direct online with us will ensure the best rates
If you would prefer to ask in person please call Felicity on +44 (0)7703 319102 or email email@example.com
Your widget will appear here.
- 1 Bedroom Cottages from £107 per night inc. VAT
There are two here at Oxford Country Cottages: Trinity Cottage and Magdalen Cottage. Both have large L-shaped bedrooms with kingsize double beds. Trinity Cottage has an optional single bed; Magdalen Cottage has an optional adult bunk bed. Extra beds are £50 per person per stay. A travel cot with proper mattress is available free of charge, bookable in advance
- 2 Bedroom Cottages from £135 per night inc. VAT
Waterperry Cottage sleeps 4 people max. The much larger Teal Cottage sleeps 4 as standard and up to six with optional additional beds. A travel cot with proper mattress is available free of charge, bookable in advance
- 3 Bedroom Cottage from £178 per night inc. VAT
Blenheim Cottage is our largest cottage with a master kingsize double bedroom, the second bedroom can be made up as a twin or a superking double, the third has an adult sized L-shaped bunk bed. A travel cot with proper mattress is available free of charge, bookable in advance
- Glamping on our 3 bedroom double decker bus, Beryl! from £192 per night inc. VAT
Beryl the bus has 3 double bedrooms on the top deck, a living room, kitchen and loo downstairs with a fire pit bbq with pizza oven just outside and a shepherds hut housing a luxurious bathroom a short walk away.