The Cotswold Village of Noke
Noke Village is one of the seven towns of Otmoor, sitting on the geological edge of the Cotswolds and just 5 miles from central Oxford.
The road through the ancient village of Noke is a mile long descent onto the marsh plain of Otmoor, a magical RSPB nature reserve of wet meadows and reed-beds, where you will find the final habitation in the village and at the end of a no-through road – Oxford Country Cottages at Lower Farm which backs onto RSPB Otmoor
- Pets are welcome
- Beds & bowls are provided
- Subject to written permission and a £50 fee.
- Family Friendly
- Childrens’ toys & books
- Cots, highchairs & crockery
- Secure walled garden
- Wendy House full of toys
- Farm Shop in the courtyard
- Fresh, frozen & shelf groceries
- Plenty to rustle up a meal for late arrivals
- Stunning walled courtyard garden
- Jacuzzi hot tub (6 seater)
- Table tennis
- BBQ area
- Wendy house
Book Online & Availability
For detailed information on live availability, pricing and/or book online information please enter your preferred dates below:
Booking direct online with us will ensure the best rates
If you would prefer to ask in person please call Felicity on +44 (0)7703 319102 or email email@example.com
Your widget will appear here.
- 1 Bedroom Cottages from £78 per night inc. VAT
There are two here at Oxford Country Cottages: Trinity Cottage and Magdalen Cottage. Both have large L-shaped bedrooms with kingsize double beds. Trinity Cottage has an optional single bed; Magdalen Cottage has an optional adult bunk bed. Extra beds are £50 per person per stay. A travel cot with proper mattress is available free of charge, bookable in advance
- 2 Bedroom Cottages from £107 per night inc. VAT
Waterperry Cottage sleeps 4 people max. A travel cot with proper mattress is available free of charge, bookable in advance
- 3 Bedroom Cottage from £135 per night inc. VAT
Blenheim Cottage is our largest cottage with a master kingsize double bedroom, the second bedroom can be made up as a twin or a superking double, the third has an adult sized L-shaped bunk bed. A travel cot with proper mattress is available free of charge, bookable in advance
- Glamping on our 3 bedroom double decker bus, Beryl! from £135 per night inc. VAT
Beryl the bus has 3 double bedrooms on the top deck, a living room, kitchen and loo downstairs with a fire pit bbq with pizza oven just outside and a shepherds hut housing a luxurious bathroom a short walk away.